STAY UP TO DATE BY FOLLOWING US ON TELEGRAM!
WHAT IS THE 2020 ELECTION EVIDENCE PROJECT?
The 2020 Election Evidence Project was started in response to the media refusing to report on factual pieces of evidence regarding the 2020 election. Our goal isn’t to convince you of some grandiose conspiracy theory, but instead, to present you with information the traditional media isn’t reporting and allow you to form your own opinions. Because the media generally isn’t reporting on what we’ll be presenting, inevitably a lot of our sources will come from independent and right leaning news sources, tech experts, politicians, lawyers, whistleblower, witnesses, and judges themselves.
I highly encourage you to question everything you see in each piece of presented material. With that said, it’s important to be careful of dismissing information due to the source rather than the claim.
Example: If you see a Youtube video that claims something which makes you uncomfortable, don’t throw out the claim because it’s from a source you’re not familiar with. Research the claim instead. It’s easy to fall into the trap of dismissing evidence from a source (instead of verifying the claim) because as humans, we have an inherent need to be “right.” This is dangerous as our human minds are conditioned to believe pretty much anything that will make us feel “right” even when the truth is contrary to the feeling. (This is a term known as cognitive dissonance.)
Throughout your research if you see something that doesn’t sit well with you, match it up with available sources and evidence to fact check it. When doing so, watch out for misleading “fact checkers” whose headlines will claim to dismiss a “fact” when in reality they only dismiss a portion of a fact or outright masquerade as false evidence being real to prove a point, agenda, or simply get clicks (Reuters, AP, USA Today, Politifact, and others are notorious for this). Remember to question everything and come to your own conclusions.
Finally, please understand, we’re not saying that anything posted on this site is right or wrong, we’re simply pointing out the things that traditional media isn’t reporting. Our goal is to share the information and allow you to decide.
To understand more about how cognitive dissonance works click here:
CAN THE “FACT CHECKERS” BE TRUSTED? YOU DECIDE.
We encourage you to do your due diligence everything listed on this website. Keep in mind Reuters, AP, Leadstories, and other “fact checkers” are paid for by left leaning groups and are often not just biased, but proven to be deceptive in their “reporting”. One of the more well known examples is in PA where there were 202k more votes than voters. In a nutshell, the PA state senators created a report that proved there were 202k more votes than voters (Something we’re seeing also in Maricopa county) and the fact checkers labeled this as “debunked.” What the “fact checkers” omit from their “reporting” however, is that the senators used the numbers that the state provided them to come to their conclusion. The same thing also happened in Georgia which was proven by Trump’s lawyer on the leaked phone call Brad Rafensberger. More than anything, ALWAYS follow the money as a way to determine the validity of “fact checking” organizations.
Also, feel free to use the image below as a place to begin doing your due diligence on how fact checkers and the media work together to push false narratives. Be sure to research the Bilderburg Meetings, Council On Foreign Relations, and The Trilateral Commission along with who funds these groups and how much influence they have over the handful of mass media companies. Click here for a link to the full size image.
DUCK DUCK GO OR GOOGLE?
When doing your own research it’s important to understand how search engine algorithms operate. While the choice is yours, it’s been well documented that Google search results are heavily filtered to fit within their political or agenda driven narrative. With that said when doing your own research, we recommend using Duck Duck Go in order to receive unbiased and unfiltered results. To learn more about Google censorship, here are a few good places to start:
WHY DO WE NEED FORENSIC AUDITS AND HOW DO THEY DIFFER FROM STATE REQUIRED “CERTIFICATION AUDITS?”
CONTACT YOUR STATE REPS AND DEMAND A FULL FORENSIC AUDIT OF THE 2020 ELECTION!!!
WHAT IS ADJUDICATION AND WHY ARE FORENSIC AUDITS NECESSARY?
Adjudication is the process of manually editing a ballot when a machine can’t read a ballot and it’s the easiest way to fraudulently alter a ballot. To be clear, recounts WILL NOT catch this type of fraud as simply scanning the already assigned altered ballots will not reveal this type of fraud. The only way to catch adjudication fraud is to have a full forensic audit of the machines, access to the adjudication records, access to the physical ballots, and matching forensic imaging of the ballots to the machines used. By law, all of these these things are required to be preserved for a minimum of 22 months following an election. Additionally, it’s imperative to match the legality of the voter rolls along with each individual ballot. Essentially during adjudication, one could insert a blank ballot, assign the ballot to an individual within the voter rolls, and commit adjudication fraud that way amongst many others. This how it’s possible to have massive fraud while the “totals” of a recount appear to be correct. Not only that but full forensic audits will also catch algorithm fraud, ballot fraud (illegally printed ballots), and more.
WHY IS A FULL FORENSIC AUDIT IMPORTANT?
A recent forensic audit of the Antrim County, MI dominion machines showed that that voting machines had a 68% error rate which violates Federal Election Commission Law (The maximum allowed is .0008%). High error rates result in illegally high adjudication rates. The mainstream media and Dominion, ES&S, Hart, and other officials are desperately trying to dismiss this report as it’s the first domino that will lead the rest to fall. Reports are showing that the reason GOP poll watchers were kicked out while ballots were illegally counted was to commit widespread fraud.
Here’s a video showing how the adjudication process works:
12 POINT ELECTION FRAUD SUMMARY
We encourage you to do your due diligence on all of the points below. Keep in mind Reuters, AP, Leadstories, and other “fact checkers” are paid for by left leaning groups and are often not just biased, but proven to be deceptive in their “reporting”. One of the best examples is the PA example where there were 202k more votes than voters. What the “fact checkers” omit from their “reporting” is that the senators used the numbers that the state provided them to come to their conclusion. When refuted, the state refused to provide “the actual numbers” and simply said the PA legislatures were wrong without proof or reasoning. The same thing also happened in Georgia which was proven by Trump’s lawyer on the leaked phone call Brad Rafensberger. More than anything, ALWAYS follow the money as a way to determine the validity of “fact checking” organizations.
- Ballot counting was delayed in 6 states, all around the same time, on election night for the first time in United States history without any explanation.
- Five states wanted to decertify and requested more time for audits whose governors wouldn’t call the special sessions to allow them to do so.
- Hundreds of thousands of votes were adjudicated without proper observance which is against FEC law. (See county by county in the sheet below).
- Maricopa County defied court ordered and state legislature ordered subpoenas to run a forensic audit and are continuing to fight the audit. If you were accused of a crime, wouldn’t you want to clear your name?
- Fulton County (Atlanta) defied a unanimous legislative mandate demanding a full forensic audit.
- The state of Michigan’s AG blocked the release of the Antrim county audit. Never allowed for a full audit of the state to be done.
- Both Maricopa county (Phoenix) and Fulton county (Atlanta) deleted voter records and adjudication records which is against the 22 month minimum set by FEC law (which also provides forensic audits are legal.) These counties were the largest counties in their states and effectively determined the winner of their elections almost single handedly. As the audits continue, it appears that this was systemic as it’s been observed across multiple states across multiple counties. The FEC law specifically exist so that records in a contested election such as the one in 2020 can be audited. If those records are deleted, it’s assumed that fraud occurred. (See links below and Antrim county Audit under resources page)
- Tens of thousands of votes in PA that were sent by mail were illegally and mysteriously backdated.
- There were illegal levels of adjudication rates across multiple states and counties; some were as high as 93%. This is significant because it’s the easiest way to commit election fraud. FEC law allows for less than 1%.
- Fulton County (Atlanta) workers kicked out poll watchers and media while scanning and rescanning ballots multiple times over ON VIDEO. An estimated 18,000-32,000 ballots were scanned and assigned to fake names on voter rolls.
- There was a coordinated effort across multiple swing states to kick out libertarian and republican poll watchers and lawyers during the election on November 3rd. (See county by county in the sheet below).
- All of this is verified and fact-checked and doesn’t even scratch the surface of what’s on this site. Feel free to dig through the links below and come to your own conclusions.
PLEASE NOTE THE SPREADSHEET BELOW IS A WORK IN PROGRESS AND IS REGULARLY UPDATED. THERE IS SIMPLY SO MUCH INFORMATION COMING OUT SO FAST THAT WE NEED AN INTERACTIVE SPREADSHEET TO KEEP UP. WE RECOMEND USING A DESKTOP WITH THE SPREADSHEET.
A few of the links below may be broken. Sadly, there has been a MASSIVE undertaking to bury and sweep away the truth of what happened in the 2020 U.S. general election through big tech and media censorship. In spite of this we will continue to leave up broken links as a way to document what the media is trying to hide.